Gluten-Free Certiﬁcation Program
Eurofins EnvironeX professionals can help you to implement the Gluten-Free Certification Program (GFCP).
The Gluten-Free Certification Program (GFCP) is the only Canadian voluntary certification program designed for manufacturers of gluten-free food, drug and pharmaceutical products. Recommended in Canada and the United States by two major organizations, the Canadian Celiac Association and the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness, this program differentiates certified gluten-free products from other products in the market with gluten free claims.
Manufacturers who meet the program requirements will be eligible to use the “Gluten-Free” logo, providing a clear statement to consumers looking for gluten-free products.
Therefore, our experienced specialists offer the following services to meet your needs:
- Gap analysis between existing systems and GFCP requirements;
- Adaptation of existing quality systems;
- Development of a gluten-free management system;
- Certification audit preparation;
- Gluten testing in products and in the environment;
- Pre-audit for the annual certification renewal;