In view of more stringent quality requirements, it is increasingly difficult to ensure that water is indeed “drinkable”. Adhering to recommendations and standards in force governing drinking water quality, Eurofins EnvironeX Laboratories offers its customers a wide range of personalized services for full analysis and the characterizations of water coming from drinking water supply systems, groundwater, wells, bottled water and even ice used in food preparation.
Eurofins EnvironeX Laboratories have superior expertise in the analysis of drinking water. Listed below is the full range of the analyses that we can conduct on water from a spring, a well or an aqueduct.
Please note that you must use the water sample containers that we provide free of charge.
Drinking Water Analysis
- Monitoring and a full range of water analysis from potable water systems intended for human consumption in accordance with the Règlement sur la qualité de l’eau potable (RQEP)/(Regulation respecting the quality of drinking water) of Québec.
- Total coliform count and atypical bacteria
- Fecal coliforms (E.Coli)
- Fecal streptococci and enterococci
- AAHB (aerobic and anaerobic heterotrophic bacteria)
Physicochemical Analyses of Drinking Water
- Total organic carbon
- Total and residual rhlorine
- Water hardness and alkalinity
- Metals (iron, chrome, zinc, lead, copper, nickel, manganese, etc.)
- Nitrites and nitrates
- pH, turbidity,colour
- Numerous other parameters
Microbiological Analyses of Swimming Pool Water
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Staphylococcus aureus
- E.Coli (total coliforms)
|Order Online||Price||Online Purchasing|
|New Well Profile||335$|
|Ferrous Ocher Profile||280$|