Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
In order to avoid several environmental and public health problems caused by contaminated wastewater municipal eﬄuents from public facilities or private industries, it is important to comply with the applicable by-laws and requirements. Our laboratory professionals can guide you to meet the regulations in force in addition to answering your needs, whether for sampling, measurement of ﬂow rates or analysis and treatment of wastewater.
We offer a wide range of water analysis, specifically:
Physico-Chemical Water Analysis
- Total organic carbon (TOC) and dissolved organic carbon (DOC)
- Biological oxygen demand (BOD5)
- Chemical oxygen demand (COD)
- Ammoniacal nitrogen (NH4+)
- Total Kjeldahl nitrogen (TKN)
- Total phosphorous
- pH, conductivity, turbidity
- Nitrites and Nitrates
- Dissolved oxygen
- Several other parameters
- Total coliform count and atypical bacteria
- Fecal coliforms (E. coli)
Our laboratories can provide guidance for compliance with regulations, particularly:
- Municipal Wastewater Regulations
- Example: # Règlement R2008-47 sur l’assainissement des eaux de la Communauté Métropolitaine de Montréal (C.M.M) (Regulation R2008-47 on water sanitation by the Montreal Metropolitan Community) http://cmm.qc.ca/fileadmin/user_upload/reglements/2008-47_v2.pdf.
- Runoff water and groundwater in accordance with the Regulation for snow disposal sites.
- Analysis of water according to the specifications of the Industrial Waste Reduction Program (example: pulp and papers and the mining industry).
- Recommendations on wastewater treatment equipment as well as the preparation of plans and specifications required with work supervision.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.